Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tales Of Us (Flying Unicorn April Kit)


Hello friends! Today's project is my third project as the guest designer for Flying Unicorn April kit. This time, I have decided to have a little artsy fun using this kit. In the kit, I've found a box of water colors and a gorgeous printed paper which are perfect for some messy fun!

Here are some close-ups.


Besides using the water colors, I've also used some crackle paste to create some textures on the background.


To keep it fun, I've printed out some pictures and cut them out to attach to it.


I've used some laces to add some soft elements and textures to this piece.


Hope you all find today's project inspiring! Happy scrapping!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Flying Unicorn April Kit; Other not included in the kit: BoBunny crackle primer and paste, lace, twine, liquid pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin