Friday, June 21, 2013

Boy With A Lot Of Thoughts


This is another layout which I've created using Swirlydoos "Au Naturale" kit. I've also used stamps by Vilda Stamps and mascil by Clear Scraps. I've also added more flowers by Petaloo.

Here are details.


I've used Vilda Stamps' stamps to create the details in the close-up above.


There are tons of colorations and sorbets by Art Anthology used on this layout. By using these paints, I've created a layout which has a flowing effect.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Pink Paislee; Others: Pink Paislee butterflies and Luxe circles, Luminarte, glaze, Petaloo flowers, Ruby Rock-It trims; Others not included in the kit: Inks/Paints: Art Anthlogy, Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: twine, Bo Bunny brads, Petaloo flowers, Copic markers, Zig writer, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin