Friday, March 22, 2013

Love Moments


This is my second layout using Swirlydoos March kit, "Vintage Chic". I've also used some stamps by Vilda Stamps on this layout.

Here are some details on it.


I've used a chicken wire mascil by Clear Scraps and some mist to create the hint of green on the background.

 

I've stamped the images using acrylic paint.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima, Authentique; Others: Prima Washi tape, sticker, gem, trim and junkyard findings, Lumin Arte' glaze; Others not included in the kit: Inks and Paints: Ranger Inks, Making Memories; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Dusty Attic chipboard, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love this. . . especially the stamping with acrylic paint.

Dianne said...

Another gorgeous layout an I love the colors, doesn't matter what papers, sets you use, you create a work of art with your pages, thanks for always inspiring me, hope your having a great weekend..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin