Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family Time Frame

This is an altered frame which I've created using a Dusty Attic frame and chippies with some Petaloo gorgeous flowers. I've also used an acrylic expression from Clear Scraps and the beautiful Forever Fall line by Bo Bunny.

Here are some details on it.
 I've stamped the acrylic expression by Clear Scraps and outline it with a Copic marker.
In this close-up above is a flourish chippie by Dusty Attic. I've misted it lightly with some Shimmerz paints.
Take a look at these gorgeous Petaloo blooms! You can read more about the flowers in this blog post at Petaloo's blog.

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Flowers: Petaloo; Chipboard and frame: Dusty Attic; Others: Sonja's texture paste, Shimmerz Paints, Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz idea-ology metal embellishment, Bo Bunny button, pearls, acrylic paint, lace, Beacon and Glue Arts adhesives.

3 comments:

Shona said...

really gorgeous and very creative :)

misty said...

so gorgeous! Love the title transparency...

phamil said...

Irene, this is outstanding! I love the contrast on the title letters, just gorgeous! You always have so many wonderful techniques and details on your projects! Glad I stopped by, it's been awhile, I don't get to browse much, but I miss seeing your work, I'll have to check back more often!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin