Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life Is Good Wall Hanging


Today, I would like to share with you this acrylic wall hanging which I've created using Accent Creative Designs circle wall hanging with Bo Bunny beautiful Vicki B line! I really love how bright this line is.

Here are some close-ups on it.


This is a very fast and simple project which will brighten your room instantly! Try it! 

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Accent Creative Designs; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Rub-Ons: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Bo Bunny petal, Bo Bunny ribbons, Bo Bunny jewels, Bo Bunny trinkets and Beacon adhesives.

4 comments:

Beatemor said...

Wow - how cute was this :-) Love the saying about motherhood! Have a nice day!

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

This is lovely!!! Inspire me!!!
hugs from Brazil
Rosana

Heidi Williams said...

beautiful you are so clever...you inspire me also..

Heidi Williams said...

so beautiful you inspire me also ..heidi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin