Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hiro's Update!

As most of you might have known, I'm still in Hong Kong right now and Hiro is at the dogs hotel. This is a shot that we've captured earlier this week. I bet Hiros is not enjoying his stay now. He loves it there and would always gets his daily swim in a dog pool while he is there! He really loves the water and don't mind getting wet at all.

I've also pre-scheduled some posts here throughout next week while I'm still at Hong Kong. Hope you all continue to check back for the posts! Will try to update my trip at Hong Kong soon.

6 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Such a beautiful dog.

sundownerin said...

your dog is a real beauteeeycuteee!!!!

Kristin said...

Hiro is gorgeous, glad he is getting his swim! Have fun in Hong Kong!

Chelsea said...

Hiro misses you! I'm looking forward to hearing about your classes in Hong Kong. I hope they are successful!

valeria vac said...

I Love HIro's eyes!!!
Hugs and kisses to him.
Valeria Vac

Unknown said...

Which dog hotel does he go to?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin