Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's All About The Candy Card

Just to add a little "Halloween" atmosphere here, I've created this card using Bo Bunny's Whoo-ligans line. This card is also created fully using Tombow adhesives.

Here are some close-ups.
In the close-up above, I've used Tombow Roller Tape adhesive on top of each lollipop and then sprinkled some glitters on it.

Aren't these monsters cute? I really love them!

Check back tomorrow for another project using Tim Holtz products!
Sources: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Inks; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Martha Stewart glitters, Bo Bunny ribbon, Making Memories acrylic paint, Tim Holtz Alterations texture fades embossing folder, floss for stitching, popsicle sticks and Tombow adhesives.

10 comments:

2amscrapper said...

adorable, Irene!

Tamikko said...

I could stare at that for ever! It's so colourful and fun.
Looking forward to Tim Holtz too. Love his stuff, and what you do with it :)

Marilyn said...

I love it!!!

Shirl said...

Oh my, this is absolutely adorable! Love those whooligans to bits! :)))

STAMP ENJOY said...

pleine de pep's, adorable !

Elisa K said...

Irene I love this card... You totally rocked it.

Hugs
Elisa

Kellie Christie said...

I love this one, it's so cute and bright!!!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh wow! This is awesome! Love the lollipops and those monsters are SO cute!!!

Gabby said...

FABULOUS CARD! Love everything about it ... I'm going on-line right now to see if I can quickly scoop up some of that paper to do a few last-minute Halloween cards! You are a total inspiration to me! :)

Kasia said...

I love the monsters :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin