Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Video Gamers Mini Album

This is a mini album that I've created for Clear Scraps booth for last CHA in July. This mini album is created using Clear Scraps acrylic arrow mini album and pattern papers from Moxxie.




On the front cover of this mini album, I've done some dry embossing and masking. I've also had some fun playing with the pretty buttons from Moxxie on the front cover. I've added some crackle paint to the alpha tiles too.




On Page 1 and 2, I've cut out some alphas and part of the pattern papers to embellish them.




On Page 3 and 4, I've done some stenciling and arrangement of various stickers and rub-ons.


On Page 5 and 6, I've done more stenciling. I've also doodled on both pages and dress up the doodling with some Stickles to give the page more depth in design.

On Page 7 and 8, I've used various stickers and rub-ons to design them.
As for the back cover, I've done another masking using acrylic paint and dry embossing on the pattern paper.
This is a fun mini album for me. The pattern papers, stickers, buttons and rub-ons from Moxxie had made my designing job so much easier and colourful.
For those of you who had not try your luck on my giveaway, simply click here to read more about it.

Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Moxxie; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Brilliance pigment ink; Rub-ons: Moxxie; Chipboard: Basic Grey; Stickers: Moxxie; Others: Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, Ranger Crackle Paint, Ranger Paint Dabber, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Moxxie buttons, Zig Writers, floss, ribbon, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.

9 comments:

Cat said...

SOOOO Very cool! I want to make one for my husband! ;-)

Tanya said...

Very beautiful album!It's very difficult!!!
But I very much want for myself acrylic album.
If you can show glue it is used for album acrylic?
Thank you!!!!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Kary. I would recommend you to try Zip Dry from Beacon adhesives. I love using them and for heavier embelllishment, you could use Glue Dots.

Unknown said...

wonderful!!! the pp's and embellies suit the theme very much!!!

lutingobelin said...

what a grafic mini album (I mean the colors, and geometric shapes) ! It is just perfect for the video gamer theme. congrats

Elaine said...

Hi Irene,

Congratulations for all your work, I just love everything you do.

I used acrylic paint (dabber) in my clear project but it comes out, if you crush your nails on it you can take all the paint off. Do you know what I can use instead of dabber?
Tks,
Elaine

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Elaine,

I understand what you mean about it coming off...actually my projects using acrylic paint would too if you really use your fingers to scrap it off...but I don;t think that we want to do that. I'm not sure how thick you apply your acrylic paint but I would suggest "not too thick" and if you want a better solution to this, try alcohol ink or solvent ink. Or if you want to seal your acrylic paint images, try using some sealant spray or glossy accents.

Wow Gold said...

fantastic blog.

Wow Gold said...

what a blog ! .

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin