Thursday, July 23, 2009

QKD August Get Inked! Kit

QKD August Get Inked! Kit is up for pre-order now. Click on this link to check it out before it's all gone. This kit comes with the stamp set above that I've designed specifically for it. It also comes with a few cool mediums and a technique/project sheet that will be written by me.

I'll be sharing the projects included in the project sheet soon. Thanks to all of you who had bought July's kit. It's all sold out early this month.

This stamp set is particularly dear to me. Can you guess why? I've included images of Chloe and Ryan in it. Hope you all like it. I'll have a stamp set giveaway tomorrow. Keep an eye for it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those are absolutely adorable stamps!

Laney said...

Those stamps are lovely. Must be nice to have your own designs made into a professional stamp!

Will the giveaway be opened to all countries?

An Zeelmaekers said...

i like your work verry much. There's an award waiting for you on my blog...

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi L'Hélène,

The giveaway is open to everyone. Join in the fun!

Pearl Maple said...

How generous of you to share, freedom is a lovely combination of images with the bird in flight and the fence.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin