Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a little update!

Well, not much of a crafty post today as I've been so tired running around this weekend. A few months ago, but I'm not much of a facebooker then. Recently, more and more of my friends are there too, so I just thought I would get active there too. So if you're also on facebook, you can add me to your list of friends too if you wish. My screen name there is Irene Tan or you can type my email : scrapperlicious@gmail.com....there is a picture of me there, so I'm sure you all would get the right "me"...lol!

Tomorrow, I'll start to upload my guest designing projects for Purple Onion Designs. Actually, they've sent me some stamps to work on for their DT considerations in October but I was away in France and Sweden then. So i missed it. Anyway, they've asked me to guest design for them instead. So check back tomorrow!

6 comments:

Mandy: Less is Bore! said...

Hi there,

I just received my first blog award ever, and now I am giving it to you!!! I keep up with your blog, because your work inspires me very much. Check out my blog for the rules that go along with this award.

Love, Mandy (Lady Guinevere)

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Thanks Mandy for the award!

Sally said...

Fantastic blog, and stunning work. I have an award for you over on my blog:

http://onedragonsdream.blogspot.com/

Sally x

Tracy Pea said...

Your work is soooo amazing Irene!! I wondered, with all the beautiful dimensions and layers that go into your pages, do you keep them in albums or are you displaying them?

Your 2008 house was the most gorgeous piece of altered artwork I think I've ever seen!

3left Feet said...

woot! gotta love facebook and myspace... OH! Social vibe is uber cool too! I'm thinking of getting one. I've known about it for a while, I've not signed up yet...

So when are you going to get a myspace???

Marsha said...

I can't wait Purple Onion has the coolest stamps!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin