Saturday, July 12, 2008

On Your Special Day Card












This is a birthday card that I've created for charity purposes and it's listed now at ebay on the link below.
This is the first time that I'm listing one of my card at ebay. I've previously created various cards for a few charity programs locally and at United States but they've all been sold through events organized by the charity organizations. So if you like this card and think you could do a little charity, do check it out.
Here are the details to this card.
This card is created with loads love and techniques. There are alcohol inked vellum flowers, chipboard flowers, hand cut pattern papers flowers and circles. All stitching are real hand stitched and I've also added some dimensional accents for the freshen up look. As you can see from the close-ups as above, there are loads of details, dimensions and textures to it.
So, if you would liked to have a one of a kind card handmade by me, do check out the link above.

14 comments:

Marsha said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! I bet you raise lots of $ for charity!

Marsha K. said...

Gorgeous! I love all the details in the flowers!!

Ying Pang, said...

gorgeous! I can see you have made another "U turn" in your cardmaking!! Good luck in ebay, maybe I can try it out too:-))

Creative Busy Bee said...

Lovely card!

dragonflys said...

love the blue's love too see you use this color more the flowers are so gorgeous and good luck

dutchbird said...

Beautiful! I love the deep blue color and all the details you've put into it!

Merel

Je@net said...

What a beautiful card!! Love every little detail!!

Liza said...

Beautiful card Irene! Wow! What charity is it Irene?

Chowchow said...

Ooooh - what a beautiful card Irene. May I know which charity you are planning to donate to? Maybe we can all make some cards and help you in your cause?

Carla said...

Oh to be able to have the time to be as creative and talented as you is a DREAM of mine....LOL Love this card, its to DIE for!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards..just linked you on my blog!!!

Mescrap said...

This is really beautiful !!!
Love all the flowers !

SharonDB said...

This is absolutely stunning! You are such a gifted & creative artist. Excellent that you are doing this for charity too.

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

I won this gorgeous card!!!!! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin