Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fresh Step



This is a layout that I've just finished yesterday, titled "Fresh Step". It's about Chloe cruising around by having his daddy supporting her. She is not even army crawling or sitting up unsupported yet, but loves to learn how to walk with support. This is definitely a moment worth capturing.

The idea for the layout actually came from my thought of creating a baby looked page for Chloe's baby album and using the multi-tiered layout technique. I must admit that after being creating adult looked layout for sometime, this is somehow quite a challenge to me.

I've used the multi-tiered technique for the clouds and some embellishments in this layout. (Refer to my "Creating a Multi-tiered Layout" and "Matting your Stickers" in my tips and tricks section). To add a little sweet looked to the layout, I've journalled around a heart and creating my title using tags with a some baby themed embellishments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin