Friday, November 19, 2010

XO

This is a DT layout for Bo Bunny. I've used one of their latest line of pattern papers, Crush. Aren't the colours gorgeous? This layout also features the awesome clear stamps from Crush and Midnight Frost.

Here are some details on it.





I've covered the chipboard alphas using some glossy accents.

Have you all tried stamping on your layouts? If not, you should. It's really fun and adds that little special touch to your layouts. Try it!
Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny flower, Layers Of Color template, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Inkssential white gel pen, Bo Bunny brads, Bo Bunny ribbons, floss for stitching, Ranger Glossy Accents, Tombow and other adhesives.

11 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great red and black arrangement.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful page!! Love the colors and the photo!

tania said...

this is such a sweet layout:)love it!

Jozebelle said...

so fun to see all details, love the glossy letters, the paper too and there is a cute girl on the photo

"MOI" Freubel said...

I've just discovered your blog but ooohh..Am I glad I did !
I've browsed it for a while and although I only work digital (photoshop), I found it very enjoyable and inspiring !

Kind greetings from the Netherlands.
Rian :-)

Erin Smetak said...

LOVE this page Irene!!!! So vibrant and just awesome!!! And I love to add stamping to my scrapbook pages! It marries my two favorite hobbies, stamping and scrapping!

michele said...

Beautiful lo! have a great weekend hugs x

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ooo Weee! Love this, Irene!! Exciting!

Keren Tamir said...

I love this one!!! actually a I love all of them!!!, did you sew around the heart and inked the edges black? I couldn't figure out what technique you used for the large heart by looking at the picture!!!

keren said...

I love this one!!! actually a I love all of them!!!, did you sew around the heart and inked the edges black? I couldn't figure out what technique you used for the large heart by looking at the picture!!!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Keren,

Yes, I did sew around the heart.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin