Monday, November 22, 2010

Hair Salon Mini Album

I can't believe that it's already Monday again! It's time for me to share another project at The Crop Spot. This week's project would be a mini album titled "Hair Salon". It's a mini album that features Bo Bunny mini album and gorgeous pattern papers by TPC Studio, Grandma's Attic line. I'll be sharing a week long tutorial on this project at The Crop Spot this week.

Here are some sneak peek of the pages inside.




Hope you all follow through this week's tutorial at The Crop Spot and have some mini fun! I'll be sharing more info on my upcoming teaching trip to Hong Kong soon! Keep an eye for it!

12 comments:

unni's scrappeboble said...

WOWW, very,very beautiful :D

Gra Sandel said...

Oh my sweety!! I love it!!!
Hugs!!

Rosali Pinheiro said...

Amazing work! Congrats. Hugs.

Silje said...

Beautiful minialbum! : )

salamanda said...

Stunning mini book and so many layers and yet it looks so delicate beautiful

salamanda said...

Live the layered mini book - fragile yet so full of detail

mininessie said...

just wonderful Irene!

karen.... said...

this is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wahou, j'adore ce mini!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Gorgeous, Irene!!

Aline said...

So Cute!!

Erwanez said...

J'aime beaucoup tes réalisations et surtout tes minis albums ........... wonderfull !!
Come see my blog http://scrapalinea.over-blog.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin