Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sad Face

This is a layout that I've created using Swirlydoos "Irresistible" kit. I've also used a large acrylic bracket from Clear Scraps, a brick wall stamp and a bird stamp by Layers Of Color. 

Here are some close-ups on it.
I've used the brick wall stamp to stamp onto the acrylic bracket using solvent ink. As for the bird, I've stamped it onto a white cardstock and cut it out.

I've inked the Pink Paislee Artisan Elements with some silver alcohol ink and decorate it with liquid pearls and stickles.


This is such a fun layout to create. Hope you all are inspired! I'll be sharing another project using Tim Holtz products soon. Check back for it!
Sources: Products Included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Heidi Swapp; Embellishment: Pink Paislee Artisan Element, Swirlydoos fiber pack, brooch; Others not included in the kit: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Layers Of Color; Others: Crafter's Workshop template, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Accent Creative Design flowers, Prima pearls, flourish die-cut, brads, Tombow, Zip Dry and other adhesives.  

13 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice tones.

Blossom inch said...

Hello Irene!

I just love to see and read your blog, all your works are amazing and thanks for sharing.
Yuzz

STAMP ENJOY said...

Encore une très belle page

tania said...

a beautiful creation:)

unni's scrappeboble said...

WOW, helt fantastisk flott, nyyydlelig :)

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful page!!!! Love the colors. So soft. And I love all the textures like the brick wall, and the swirls!

Isabel De Pauw said...

beautiful !!!!

MariLynn said...

I love how the frame looks. Gorgeous page!

Scrapamum said...

This is such a gorgeous page!!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your pages are awesome, Irene.

Sandy Ang said...

As always, just stunning !

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Wow, marvelous layout, Irene!! I love that brick!

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Irene - what an adorable sad face! I love this layout, there are so many details!! I love your use of the Layers of Color Brick Wall cling art stamp and that gorgeous little chickadee! Love it Irene! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin