Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 Is Fun

This is my first November DT project for Tim Holtz. I've used some papers from Tim Holtz idea-ology Lost and Found paper stack to create this layout. Of course, I've also added some grungeboard, metal embellishment, fragment and trim.

Below are some details on it.
I've used the borderline mask to mask a border against the pattern paper. I've also cut out some alphabets from the Lost and Found paper stack to form the word "Fun".

I've cut out a bottle cap image from the Lost and Found paper stack and attach it to a fragment charm from it's back.

I've used the Tattered Florals die-cut to create the flowers and on the small flowers, I've added a fabric flower which I've cut out from the flower trim.

I've inked and stamped on the grungeboard hinge.



I've apply some distress stickles on the metal "3" and then I've heat it with a heating tool to melt it. When it's all cool down, I've painted it with some alcohol ink.

Hope you all like today's post and try out some of the techniques that I've shared here!
Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Ranger Archival; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Metal Embellishment: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Grungeboard: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Others: Ranger Distress Stickles, Tim Holtz idea-ology trim, masks and fragment, brads, floss for stitching, Ranger Glossy Accents, Sizzix Tim Holtz Alteration die-cut, Tombow and other adhesives. 

7 comments:

STAMP ENJOY said...

Tu manipules les encres avec une telle facilité on dirait, tes pages sont toujours des merveilles. J'adore

Ελευθερία said...

love your flowers!!! i really like the way you combine all those things together to create a marvelous result!!! thanks for sharing..

tania said...

the flower is my favorite:)
your work is truly so beautiful:)

Jozebelle said...

It's wonderful and I liked the rose, all details here and there, Lovely colours

Hugs Ann-Marie

Elena Litvinova said...

very nice!

Robin Gibson said...

Amazing, as always! I certainly know where to come for some inspiration! Thank you for the clever & easy tutorials, too! Really very inspirational in themselves!

EuGen4ik said...

Your flowers are misterious....So bright...I like colours very much.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin