Saturday, November 27, 2010

Be Mine Card

This is another card that I've created using Bo Bunny's Crazy Love card kit. Of course, I did not just follow the instructions in the kit to create this card. I've actually added some personal touches to make it mine.

Below are some details on this card.


I've just added some flowers, rhinestones, ribbons and Stickles to it. 

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Have a great weekend!


Sources: Bo Bunny Crazy Love card kit; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Bo Bunny flowers, Bo Bunny rhinestones, Bo Bunny ribbons, Ranger Stickles, Tombow and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Hello! Another cute Valentines/ Love card! Nice layering and details! :)

bermudes said...

how can i do this lovely card ??? in my city there is not a place for buy papers and anyother material that here appaer... help me please..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin