Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thunder Scare

It's another week of rain, rain and rain! It seems that Hiro loves the rain! He is so excited to see rain and loves it when the rain comes with strong wind. I guess he really likes the coldness. But during one stormy afternoon, a very loud thunder strikes and he is a little scared and would immediately wants to be around us. Does your dog afraid of thunder?

The places are filling up for my workshops in Hong Kong. If you want to attend the workshops, do not hesitate and grab your seat now before it's full. Here's the link to it. If you're unsure of the payment methods or ways to reserve your spot, you could email the organizer at angela@hkmemorychestonline.com. Hope to see you all there!

I'll be sharing another tutorial at The Crop Spot tomorrow. Check back for it!

5 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I love, that you love your dog!

Anonymous said...

i believe every (or most) dogs are afraid of thunder and fireworks :P

my husky even afraid of heavy rain...haha

marshmallow jane said...

Hi Irene: I haven't been scrapbooking while my supplies were in storage, so this is my first visit to your website in four or five months. I cannot believe how much Hero has changed. I think he was all white the last time I saw hime. He is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful Husky, many representatives of this breed are afraid of thunder, my little girl is afraid, but boy, as a true northern man is not afraid of anything. =))))))))))
http://lisjanora.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post_1811.html
http://lisjanora.blogspot.com/2010/10/2_28.html

Robin Gibson said...

We have 3 dogs, and 1 seems unbothered by the thunder, but she hates to go out in the rain! The other 2 don't mind the rain, but bark ferociously at the thunder! (and the girl that barks at thunder, also shakes nervously through it! Poor thing! Nothing seems to comfort her, so sad!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin