Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Celebrity

This is a layout that I've created using Swirlydoos kit and tons of stamps by Vilda Stamps. I've also used a large acrylic star by Clear Scraps.

Below are some details of this layout.
I've applied some alcohol ink on the acrylic star and the artisan element.


I've soften the look of the paper with distress ink and tons of stamping. It creates the fabric look.

This is a layout where I've tried to showcase Hiro as a celebrity in the news or magazine. Hope you all like this layout.
Sources: Products Included In the kit: Pattern papers: Creative Imaginations; Embellishment: Tim Holtz flim strip, Pink Paislee Artisan Element; Others not included in the kit: Clear Product: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Alcohol Ink; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: Accent Creative Designs crystals, Creative Imaginations alphas, Tim Holtz idea-ology grungeboard, floss for stitching, brads, Zip Dry, Tombow and other adhesives.  

2 comments:

Suzanne Bouchard said...

great page irene! I love your style and will continue to visit your blog event though Tim has decided to stop having a design team.

Cindy Gay said...

I love the "Daily New" concept, the paper tones and all.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin