Friday, September 24, 2010

Your Big Day


It has been ages since my last two-pager but the cute and bold line, Whoo-ligans, of Bo Bunny has inspired me to create the above two-pager on Chloe's Birthday. Now, who says that we can only use Halloween themed papers for Halloween layouts or projects?

Below are some close-ups.
I've masked some flourishes on the top and bottom of the layout. I've used some Bo Bunny's chipboard alphas and alpha stickers to create the title and detailed them with stitches and Stickles.


I've cut out some small cute images from the pattern paper and use them to create a banner on the top left of the layout.

Aren't these the cutest monsters?

I know that this paper line is not my norm but it's really fun and inspires me in such a different way. I've still much to learn in creating two-pagers and hope this is not too disappointing to you all.
Sources: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny brads, Bo Bunny flowers, Bo Bunny Noteworthy, Bo Bunny ribbons, Bo Bunny wraps, Inkssentials gel pen, Crafter's Workshop template, Ranger Stickles, floss for stitching, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives. 

7 comments:

Hannie C said...

ya.. i'm having some difficulties using my Halloween papers.. thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy Gay said...

You're never a disappointment. I really like the title alphas and the decor you added to them.

Gabi Alberti said...

Wow!! These pages are amazing!! The colors are perfect!! I loooved all!! Congratulations!! Great job!! :)

valeria vac said...

Such beautiful colors. Love this!!!

Jessie Pepper said...

This looks so fun!!!! Beautiful pages!!

BARB said...

Irene, I do not think you could ever disappoint me with a lo. Seeing what you have done with a line that is not your typical style shows how talented you are. Who would have thought of using halloween papers for a birthday lo. The colors work and so do the embellies. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Not disappointing in the least! Two-pagers come in so handy for the big events in life and you still kept it fresh and interesting.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin