Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We Inspire

This is a layout that I've created using Swirlydoos past kit, Shabby Ambition. I've used some acrylic circles from Clear Scraps with some fun techniques in creating this layout.

Below are the details and some close-ups on it.

I've used a Layers Of Color, template to create the masking or stenciling on the background with various distress ink.

I've covered the back of an acrylic circle with a pattern paper cut-out and highlight it's edges with Copic Markers.

I've cut 2/3 of the acrylic circle and embossed it using a sizzix machine and Tim Holtz Alterations texture fades embossing folders. Later, I've inked the embossed images with solvent ink and highlight it's edges with Copic Markers.

 I've created these flowers using some cardstock, distress inks and glimmer mist. I should remind myself of taking some steps pictures when I create these flowers again.
I've used some Crackle Accents to cover part of the background image.

I've had tons of fun playing with the techniques while creating this layout. Hope you all will try it too!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Paper: IOD; Embellishment: Prima pearls and lace, IOD Stickers, Websters Pages Bloomers; Others not included in the kit: Bazzill Cardstock, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Clear Scraps acrylic circles, Tim Holtz embossing folder, Copic markers, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Distress Inks, Ranger Crackle Accents, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Stickles, Zig Writer, Layers of Color art template, American Crafts Thickers, Glossy Accents, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.    

4 comments:

Kay F said...

As always...such a lovely page! Love all those techniques!

Nora said...

Love the lace and flowers!
Beautiful photos ;)
Big hugs,
Nora

Miss Mary said...

This is beautiful...love, love all the details!!

Mina974 said...

great job!! very beautiful layout!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin