Friday, September 17, 2010

Capture The Moment

This is a DT layout for Clear Scraps and Stamp Enjoy. I've used an acrylic tag by Clear Scraps and tons of stamps from Stamp Enjoy in creating this layout. The gorgeous paper line is by My Mind's Eye.

Below are some close-ups of this layout.
I've masked a flourish on the bottom of the page using Tim Holtz mini florets masks and distress ink.

This cute little stamp image is by Stamp Enjoy. I've colour it using Copic markers.

I've used the "Stitching for Fancy Design" technique in the close-up above.

I've inked the edges of the Clear Scraps acrylic tag with alcohol ink. Later, I've stamped on it, added cut-outs on it and apply droplets of Viva Decor dimensional pearls on it. 


I've enjoyed working with the bright and fun colours with this layout. Hope you all like it!

This week, I'm also featured as the guest design at Sketchabilities! Check out my work for them!
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Alcohol Ink; Stamps: Stamp Enjoy; Others: Viva Decor pearl pen, Ranger Glossy Accents, Copic markers, brads, ribbon, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives. 

10 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Like the stitching for fancy design technique and the little girl stamp matches your little girl!

Martine said...

gorgeous LO!! love all the details! love the stamping and stitching!

Mina974 said...

Gorgeous layout!!! I love all details! Bravo!! Bisous. Mina

STAMP ENJOY said...

Gorgeous !!!

Lene said...

So many details ! Love them all!
It's beautiful !

Lene said...

So many details ! Love them all!
It's beautiful !

Kathi said...

Irene i love the colors!! Your details and stamping are gorgeous!!!!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

I am loving every detail that catches my eye! How do you continue to come up with all these amazing layouts?? Gorgeous!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

What a joyful layout, Irene! I love the active colors and movement of your design work!

Wishing you all the best my friend!

Estelle said...

très jolie page, Irène, bravo, toujours émerveillée par tes créations

Estelle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin