Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hi from Hiro


This week, Hiro made a new friend, the rooster (a garden decor rooster)! Above is a picture captured while he is saying "hi" to him. Isn't that too cute. And look at the interesting contrast in colours! It makes the shot more eye-catching! Before you move on to the next picture, I have a confess to make here.

"No animals is harm during this shot!"

This is when Hiro starts to get anxious on the non-moving new friend...LOL! I guess he is just frustrated on his non answered friendly gestures...LOL! After this, he just moves away from the rooster and realized it's not a real living animal.

Hope you all like this week's updates on Hiro. Check back tomorrow for another fun and interesting tutorial from me. Have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Jan scrap said...

Ha ha, fun photos, I thought the cock was real for a start. Chicken flavoured?

Miss Mary said...

OMG..That is just the cutest pic..at first I thought it was real. LOL

Miss Mary said...

OMG..That is just the cutest pic..at first I thought it was real. LOL

Katrina Hunt said...

Awww....Hiro is wonderful!!!!! And love the photography!!! Hugs, Katrina

Melissa S. said...

Oh my gosh Irene, this is too fun. I can just hear what Hiro is thinking, "Hey , I'm talking to you" Listen" He is such a handsome dog.

Cathy said...

LOL Irene...great photos!

Christmas gifts said...

Totally perfect for your current life-state. Congrats on your move and I hope it is a dream!

Carla said...

lol He is so friggin cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin