Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sh...

This is my first DT project for Bo Bunny after joining their team this September. The topic of this assignment is to scrap your "Secret Indulgence". Well, I must admit that this is a very lame indulgence but it's also a very true one to me and I believe to many others too. 

I've used the Cambridge line by Bo Bunny to create this layout. This is one of my favourite line among the rest. It's more artsy and grungy looking.

Here are some details on it.
I've used the Cambridge line's clearly stamps to create the wings and the banner below it. I've also stamped on the Bo Bunny's chipboard alphas to create more details on it.

I've masked a clockand some gears behind the Bo Bunny's clear acrylic ring. I've also added some colours and details to the ring by using pearl pen.

I've added some sticker buttons on the lower right of the layout and detail them with some twines. I've also added a journaling piece on the bottom of the layout.

I've added a cluster of flowers using various kind of flowers and blings by Bo Bunny.

I've also tied some Bo Bunny dotted ribbons on the acrylic ring.

To create a more interesting look on the leather wrap, I've twisted it and secure it with some mini brads. 

I really love how all the gorgeous products from this line inspires me. Hope you all are inspired by my layout too!
Sources: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Inks, Ranger Archival, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboards: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny acrylic ring, Bo Bunny flowers, Bo Bunny bling, Bo Bunny brads, Bo Bunny ribbons and wraps, Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz idea-ology masks, Viva decor pearl pen, Zig writer, twine, floss for stitching, mini brads, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.

7 comments:

BARB said...

You are so brilliant! Until I saw what you did with the Cambridge line, I was totally unimpressed. I did not see any possibilities for me, and then you opened my eyes. Once again you have inspired me. Thank you for sharing.

STAMP ENJOY said...

ta page est vraiment très belle, avec des détails qu'on ne peut qu'admirer.

Nadezhdinka said...

волшебно...

Unknown said...

Wahou!!! This paper are beautiful!! La page est superbe!!

Unknown said...

Stunning work as usual Irena. I always love how you put things together.

Simply beautiful

Cindy Gay said...

Like the stamping on the alpha and lovely photo (wondering who took it!)

Jona Panesa said...

grunge really suits you well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin