Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Swirlydoos "Mon Amour" Reveals!


I'm so sorry to post this so late. I've been swamped with assignments and kids at home till I've forgotten to share this new kit by Swirlydoos! This kit is called "Mon Amour". It's a lovely collection of brand new products with a distinctive Parisian feel. This collection comprises of My Mind's Eye, Prima, Creative Charms, Dusty Attic, Creative Imaginations and more!

Grab yours now while it's still available! My kit has just arrived and I'll be creating some projects to share with this kit soon. This kit just gave me tons of romantic and adventure inspirations! Keep an eye for my projects here!

1 comment:

Ms. Jen said...

I got mine too and am waiting for inspiration to hit.......I'll be watching to see what you do!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin