Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspire Altered Box

Today, I'll be sharing the detail tutorial on this altered box at The Crop Spot. I call this the "Inspire" box because I've planned to use it for keeing some inspiring quotes or words that I might come across in my daily life. This box features the cool vintage line, Halloween In Wonderland by Graphic 45 and the bare ATC tin by 7Gypsies. Check out the tutorial to learn how to create the marble look using alcohol ink.

If you're into creating some fun altered project for Halloween, try creating a treat box instead using the same tutorial or even better a trick box! Enjoy!  

6 comments:

Anita Scroggins said...

I love this line of paper from Graphic 45! This little box is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us :)

Jan scrap said...

WOW, this is such an interesting looking object, so many different things to explore, and that's just on the outside! Its really fab. TFS

Gra Sandel said...

Lovely!!!

chany tzera said...

beatiful , so pretty!!!! Chany

Sandy Ang said...

Oh, how great ! It's just full of lovely details .

Carla said...

Irene...............long time since I have hopped over to your blog........i have just gotten back into the blog world recently and now im trying to catch up and wanted to say I love that tin you did. I just got into making ATC's myself, if you get a chance check them out on my blog. Im having alot of fun making them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin