Sunday, September 26, 2010

News!

First of all, I've been informed that something has happened at The Stamp Enjoy! I've been emailed this banner below.

Yes! There is a blow of magic on the web store and all the prices are at a discount now! So, have fun and go shopping for some beautiful stamps now!

Secondly, I'm excited to announce that I've finally decided to take on a Swedish based DT!

I'm officially on Vilda Stamps DT. They are based in Sweden and I really love their different style of stamps. Check back soon to see some of my work using their stamps!

3 comments:

STAMP ENJOY said...

Thank you Irene.

Anita/AniLi said...

Welcome to our team, really glad to have you with us!
Anita/AniLi

Jona Panesa said...

congrats on your DT assignment. I'm sure they are lucky to have you with them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin