Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a white card stock as the base for this page.
2) Cut out a huge square piece with a scallop edge from a pattern paper. Ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the middle of the page.
3) Cut out another strip from an other pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the left of the page.
4) Distress the edges of the photograph and ink it with distress ink. Add it to the page.
5) Cut out some frame overlay and add it to the upper right and lower left of the photograph.
6) Add a strip of lace on the bottom of the page.
7) Use the "Create Leaves Using Alcohol Ink Treated Transparency" to create the leaves and attach them to the page.
8) Use the "Add Little Beads on your Stitching" technique to stitch on the left of the page.
9) Layer a pattern paper behind a circle journaling overlay and add it to the lower right of the page.
10) To create the huge flower, simply use an acrylic flower and stamp on it using some acrylic paint. Later, highlight it's edges with paint markers and liquid pearls. Use the "Layer with Spiral Flower" technique on it.
11) Use the "Spiral Flower" technique to create the small flowers and add it to the page.
12) Stamp some butterflies using solvent ink on transparency and cut it out. Detail it with a white gel pen and Stickles.
13) I've used a rub-on for the title.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Impression Obsession; Others: Hambly Screen Prints overlay, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Blending Solution, Inkssentials Opaque Pen, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Zig Painty, beads, floss for stitching, buttons, lace, transparency, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.