Follow the steps below.
1) Cut out a frame (size 2.5" x 2.5") from a pattern paper (pink).
2) Trim or print your photograph in the size of 2.5" x 1.5".
3) Attach both the frame and the photograph onto the page with the right border of the photograph tuck under the frame.
4) Cover the frame with Glossy Accents and outline the photograph with Magenta Stickles.
5) Add three magenta sequins on the left and two pink sequins on the right. Top the sequins with dots of White Opal Liquid Pearls.
Tomorrow we'll be finishing off this album with the tutorial on the back cover and it's back. After that I'll be posting all the pictures of of this album in one separate post. Hope you all had fun so far.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Doodlebug Designs; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents, sequins, Zip Dry, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.