Today is the last tutorial on the Yummy Mini Album. I hope you all had enjoyed following it.
Follow the steps below.
1) Use a piece of mini acrylic cupcake as the back cover for this mini album. Run it through the embossing machine (ie. Cuttlebug) with an embossing folder (Spot and Dot).
2) Trace the bottom of the mini cupcake shape onto a beige card stock and cut it out. Ink it's edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink using a foam and attach it to the cover.
3) Use some paint markers ( I've used some Zig Painty. You could use a brush and some acrylic paint for this too) and Magenta Stickles to decorate the embossed images.
4) Add a strip of ribbon in the middle of the cover.
5) I've printed the "Handmade By" on a vellum and cut it out. Mat it onto an olive card stock and cut it out. Ink the edges of the card stock with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink using a foam. Attach it to the cover. Detail the circle with some White Opal Liquid Pearl.
Back of the Back Cover:
1) Trace the bottom of the mini cupcake shape onto a beige card stock and cut it out. Ink it's edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink using a foam.
2) Stamp some small "flowers" using black pigment or solvent ink onto the beige card stock. Colour it using some Crystal and Magenta Stickles. Attach it to the cover.
3) Add a strip of ribbon the middle (It's actually the same strip of ribbon from the back cover).
4) Tie a heart button with a ribbon and add it to the cover. Attach a magenta sequin on it and top it up with some White Opal Liquid Pearl.
To bind the whole album, simply use the binding ring that comes with the mini acrylic cupcake. Add loads of ribbons to the ring and I've also added a button heart too.
So now you have it. The complete tutorial on the Yummy Mini Album. Please link your finished project on tomorrow's post (I'll be posting on all the pictures of the Yummy Mini Album together) or email me. This challenge will be closed on the 5th June and I'll award one of you with some Clear Scraps goodies. Can't wait to see those projects! Happy creating!
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Card Stock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Cuttlebug, EKSuccess Zig Painty, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, heart button, ribbon, vellum, sequins, Zip Dry, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.