Today, the tutorial would be on Page 4 and 5 of the Yummy Mini Album. how's everyone doing after the first three tutorials? I bet you all are having fun!
Follow the steps below.
1) Trace the mini cupcake shape onto a pattern paper (pink) and cut it out. Paste it down onto the page and ink it's edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink using a foam.
2) Trim or print your photograph in the size of 2" x 1.75" and ink it's edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Add it to the middle of the page.
3) Use two small flowers stamps and some black pigment or solvent ink to stamp on both left and right of the page. Colour the flowers with some Magenta and Crystal Stickles.
4) Add 3 dots of Petal Pink Liquid Pearls on the upper right and lower left of the photograph.
5) Add the ribbon (pink) as per step (6) (Page 3) in yesterday's tutorial. Attach some sequins to it and top it with a dot of White Opal Liquid Pearls.
1) Use a piece of mini acrylic cupcake and run it through an embossing machine with an embossing folder. (I've used Spot and Dot embossing folder). Turn the embossed mini acrylic cupcake piece over where you have all the images indented and start sanding using a sanding block or sand paper. Make sure you sand the entire piece of acrylic except the indented images. (Tip: This will enhanced the embossed images on the front)
2) Turn the page to the front again and decorate the embossed images with paint markers and some Crystals Stickles. I've used the EKSuccess Zig Painty. If you do not have any of it, you could use any markers that would work on acrylics or just use some acrylic paint and a paint brush.
3) Trace the bottom of the mini cupcake shape onto a pattern paper (pink) and cut it out. Ink it's edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink using a foam and add it to the bottom of the page.
4) Add a lace trim on the top edge of the pattern paper and a decorative heart on it's left. You could use any kind of embellishment or stickers for this.
For tomorrow's tutorial, you need some sequins, small cupcake or cute stamps, a sentiment stamp. acrylic paint and a small cut-outs of flowers/flourishes from pattern paper. Have a great fun filled acrylic day!
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Doodlebug Designs; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Others: EKSuccess Zig Painty, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, ribbon, heart embellishment, sequins, lace trim, Zip Dry, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.