Follow the steps below.
1) Trace the bottom part of the mini cupcake shape onto a pattern paper (pink) and cut it out. Ink it's edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink using a foam. Stamp the "sentiment" on it using black pigment or solvent ink. Attach it to the page.
2) Use some Crystal Stickles to add a strip of dots on the upper edge of the pattern paper.
3) Stamp the "cupcake" (you could use any small cute stamp) using black pigment or solvent ink onto a white card stock and cut it out. Ink it's edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink using a foam and dress it up with some Magenta Stickles. Add it to the page with a foam adhesives or pop dots.
4) Randomly add some sequins (pink, green, etc) all over the upper half of the page. Top the sequins with a dot of Silver/White Opal Liquid Pearls.
1) Paint the edges of the mini acrylic cupcake piece with some pink acrylic paint. (I've used Rose Petal from Making Memories) using a foam brush. Let it dry.
2) Print or trim your photograph in the size of 2.5" x 1.5". Ink it's edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink and attach it to the page. Use some Magenta Stickles to doodle a frame on it.
3) Cut out some small flowers from pattern papers (you could use stickers, rub-ons or even stamp some small flowers for this step). Ink the edges of the cut-outs with Tattered Rose Distress Ink and use some Crystal Stickles to decorate it. Add it to the page.
4) I've added a fabric tab sticker (you could use your own creativity on this if you don't have any tab sticker) on the right of the photograph. Doodle a strip of dots using some Silver Liquid Pearls on the edge of the tab.
For tomorrow's tutorial, you will need sequins, ribbon, button (heart) and small flower stamps. If you don't have the stuffs, you could substitute it with something else. Use your own creativity.
This week long tutorial will end on 31st May. Please link your projects to the comment section to participate in the challenge. I'll be choosing some projects to feature on my blog and award one of project with some cool Clear Scraps goodies. Have a great weekend and join me for the last two tutorials.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Doodlebug Designs; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stickers: EKSuccess; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, sequins, Zip Dry, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.