Monday, May 5, 2008

Add Little Beads on your Stitching

In the past weeks, I've received various emails on requesting ideas on using these small beads on layouts and projects. I've actually used them quite a few times in my work. I've tried using them to make small frames for a necklace, embellishing on flowers and etc. In my latest layout, I've tried to add them into my hand stitching work. I love the effect. It gives a more detailed look. I've also tried the two tones cross stitching technique here.

3 comments:

PattiM said...

Precious little girl.. Beautiful eyes.... This Lo has so many beautiful touches...Love the beads on the stitching.... The stamping, which looks awesome on the vellum... The way the embellies frame her little face...The added sparklies...Awesome work....

Patti M
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Anita said...

Seriously....Irene...you got to contact my publisher friend and do a book! I am telling you, your work is phenominal and I can't stand it not being in a book...you just have to get published!~

www.bluegrasspublishing.com- they are actually revamping the site but you can email through there. You should let Linda know that Anita sent you over.

You are currently my most favorite scrap-artist--and I am so wowed by your creativity!

I say GO FOR IT GIRL! You have some serious talent!

Anita

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY agree w/ above comment!!!

Irene love the little beads.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin