ok...I know some of you might start to question after I tell you all this news. From May onwards, I'm also a DT of Pages in Time. How do I manage so many DTs? Let's just say, they are very kind and flexible with me....LOL! Pages in Time do carry all kind of amazing products and they have kits too. Do check out their May Kit here. I'm their first featured DT this month and you could join their community here.
This ATC is my first project using some of their products.
Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a white card stock as the base for this ATC.
2) Use a Tim Holtz idea-ology mask and mask the flourish design using a distress reinker and some perfect pearls in a mini mister. (Mix a full droplet of Peeled Paint distress reinker into a mini mister and add a small scoop of gold heirloom perfect pearls to it. Fill up the mini mister with water and shake well)
3) Before removing the mask, stamp some words on the right of the ATC using frayed burlap distress ink. Clean the masking template with a dry tissue.
4) Distress the edges of the ATC using the scissors distressing technique and ink it's edges with distress ink.
5) Use the "Jazz up your Masked Image" technique to add some details to the ATC.
6) Hand stitch a rectangular around the ATC and stamp the word "Blooming" using some solvent ink.
7) Punch two holes on the lower right and tie some ribbons to it.
8) Add a flower on the upper right of the ATC with a brad and detail it with some Stickles.
9) Use the "Create your own Dimensional Butterflies" technique to create a butterfly and add it to the ATC.
10) Cover the back of the ATC with another piece of brown card stock.
If you've noticed it, I've also used the "Blooming" stamp set here.
Thank you very much for all the lovely comments on my scrap space. I was wondering, would you all be interested to see the rest of my new home?
Sources: Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Doodlebug Designs Inc.; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Queen Kat Designs; Others: Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, Prima flowers, transparency, Ranger Stickles, EKSuccess Zig Painty , floss for stitching, ribbons, crystals, brad, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.