Follow the steps below.
1) Trace the mini cupcake shape onto a pattern paper (I've used an orange gingham pattern paper) and cut it out. Ink it's edges with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and attach it to the page.
2) Cut out a small piece (1.5" x 1.25") from a pattern paper (pink) and ink it's edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Attach it to the middle of the page.
3) Stamp a small "flower" on it's upper left corner using black pigment or solvent ink. Colour it with some Magenta and Crystal Stickles.
4) Stamp another small "swirl" using Peeled Paint Distress Ink on the bottom of the page and add some of Magenta Stickles to it.
5) Stamp a "word" or "sentiment" using black pigment or solvent ink onto a white cardstock and cut it out in a rectangle (0.75" x 2.25"). Ink it's edges with some Old Paper Distress Ink.
6) Cut out another rectangle piece (1" x 2.5") using a deco scissors from an olive cardstock and ink it's edges with Frayed Burlap Distress ink using a foam. Add the piece from step (5) on top of it and attach it to the page using foam adhesive. Use Crystal Stickles to outline it and cover the frame with some Glossy Accents.
7) Tie a pink ribbon to a heart button and attach it to the upper right of the page. Add a pink sequin in the middle of it and a dot of White Opal Liquid Pearls on top of the sequin.
1) Trace the top of the mini cupcake shape onto an Olive cardstock and cut it out. Attach it to the page.
2) Run the top part of the page through an embossing machine (ie. Cuttlebug) with an embossing folder. (Spots and Dots) Lightly use a foam and some Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to ink on the edges and the embossed images.
3) Trace the bottom part of the mini cupcake onto some Magic Mesh (orange/yellow) and cut it out. Add the Magic Mesh to the page.
4) Use some Magenta Stickles to draw a line between the upper and lower portion of the page.
5) Punch some small dots from crafting foam (pink) and add it to the upper portion of the page. Use some Crystal Stickles to dress it up too.
6) Lastly, tie a ribbon (pink) around it. (Tip: Do this after you've finished page 4)
Hope you all like today's tutorial and are having fun with your acrylic project. For tomorrow's tutorial, you will need to get ready some small pink lace trim, a small heart embellishment and more sequins.
Thank you very much to those of you who had sign on my guestbook. It has been fun reading and looking at all the gorgeous faces. If you have not sign it yet, feel free to do so.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Card Stock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents, Magic Mesh, ribbon,crafting foam,heart button, sequins, Zip Dry, Glue Dots, Helmar Glue and other adhesives.