Here are the steps:
1) Use a grey card stock as the base of the card. Cut it in a rectangular shape and fold one third of it towards the center. Ink the edges using distress ink.
2) Attach a piece of pattern paper to the two third of the card underneath the folded flap. Distress it's edges using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with distress in. Hand stitch around the edges of the pattern paper. The circle is a stamp from Inkadinkado and the black dots are actually created using a stencil and distress ink and later add crackle accents to it for dimension.
3) I've added some journaling lines on the left of the pattern paper underneath the folded flap.
4) I've also added a strip of pattern paper on the bottom which I've duplicated to the folded flap too.
5) Add a strip of lace on the edge of the folded flap. The image had been create using the "Crayon Resist" technique on a piece of white card stock. The felt frame had been stamped using some quotes stamps and solvent ink. I've paste it over the image and cut the oval shape out. Later I've mat it again using a dark brown card stock and use a decorative scissors to create a scallop shaped oval mat.
6) The flower had been created using the "Distress your Flowers with Punchers" technique and attached to the card using an antique brad.
7) The flourishes is a die cut piece from another friend of mine. I've inked it with distress ink. I've also doodled some flourishes underneath it. Add some self adhesive pearls for details.
8) The butterfly had been stamped using solvent ink on alcohol inked transparency. I've inked a transparency with alcohol inks (oregano, denim, silver mixatives, meadow and blending solution) before I stamped the butterfly on it and cut it out. I've added some white doodling using a white gel pen.
9) The title is stamped on a black card stock using a white pigment ink and mat on an olive green card stock which I've inked with distress ink.
10) Lastly, use a piece of twine to secure the card.
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Basic Grey; Stamps: Norsk Stempelblad AS, Inkadinkado; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Hampton Art; Others: zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, Ranger Crackle Accents, Blueyedezines Fetalicious Felt Frames, white crayon, twines, brad, Prima Flowers, K&Company Adhesive Pearls, lace, floss for stitching, Glue Dots and other adhesives.