Here are the steps.
1) I've used a white card stock which had been distressed using the scissors distressing technique and inked with vintage photo distress ink for the base. Cut out a rectangular piece of brown card stock to layer above it. Distress it using the scissors distressing technique too and ink it with black soot distress ink.
2) Paint part of the brown card stock using the "Paint to Distress" technique. (Use some white and olive acrylic paint)
3) Add another piece of pattern paper above it. Ink the edges of the pattern paper using vintage photo distress ink. Stamp some flourishes and stencil some circles on the right.
4) Add a piece of oval felt (Blueyedezines Fetalicious Self Adhesive Frame) on the upper left and use the "Net Stitching on your Felt" technique to seal the edges of the felt. Use the "Stamping on Felt" technique to stamp the word "Thank" and the word "you" are actually chipboard letters which had been painted using a black acrylic paint and covered with some Ranger Crackle Accents.
5) Lastly, embellish the upper left corner and around the oval with some flowers. Add a ribbon on the bottom. I've also used some Stickles to add some bling on the black lace flowers.
Sources: Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Basic Grey; Stamps: Making Memories; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Brads: Making Memories; Others: acrylic paint (Making Memories), Prima flowers, ribbon, uni-ball signo gel pen, chipboard letters, Ranger Crackle Accents, floss for stitching, glue dots and other adhesives.