Here are the steps.
1) Cut out a rectangle piece from the "Stonewash" Bazzill card stock and fold it in half as the base for the card. Ink the edges using black soot distressing ink.
2) Cut out a negative scallop strip from the "Mocha" pattern paper and ink it with black soot distress ink. Paste it on the left of the card.
3) To cut out various sections of a circle, I've used the "Create your own Circular Template with Sections" technique. I've cut out a half circle from the "Brilliant White" Bazzill card stock using a decorative scissors and ink the edges using faded jeans distress ink. Cut a quarter from the "Mocha" pattern paper using decorative scissors and ink the edges using vintage photo distress ink. Cut another quarter from the "Periwinkle" pattern paper using decorative scissors and ink it with black soot distress ink. Arrange them in a circle as the above pics and paste them down on the card.
4) I've stamped a huge chandelier on the upper left of the circle using black solvent ink and highlight it using Stickles (glitter glue).
5) Cut out two rows of flowers from the reverse side of the "All Spice" pattern paper and ink it using vintage photo distress ink. Paste it using foam adhesive on the lower left and upper right of the card. Add some glitters (Stickles) to it.
6) Stamp the title of the card using black solvent ink on the bottom of the card.
7) Use a black doodling pen and doodle some swirls or flourishes and add some glitters for details.
This is a very simple card. Hope you all like it.
Sources: October Kit from Queenscraps: Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Kaisercraft, Others not included in the kit: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, Heidi Swapp stamps, zig pens, foam adhesive, glue dots and other adhesives.