Thursday, September 25, 2008

Distress your Chipboard using Water

This is a technique used in my latest layout. I've had a big piece of chipboard arrow and I want to do something else to it instead of painting it or covering it with pattern papers. Therefore I've thought to try this on it since this technique work on papers. I've inked the chipboard randomly using various colours of distress ink. Then I've sprinkled some water over it. The distressing effect is so cool. It makes the piece looks liked ages. I totally love that effect. Try it!

4 comments:

Wildärtan said...

Hmm.. did you use aceylic paint first? Before you distressed the chipbord?

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Nope. I just inked the chipboard with distress ink all over.

Karina Beck said...

I totally love that effect too. TFS.

SmilynStef said...

What a cool effect ... I've got to give that a try.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin