Sometimes we tried to enhance the look of the letters on our layouts using ink or chalks. Why not try something different liked tape transfers.
Follow the steps below:
1. Cut out your letters from your desired card stocks or you can even use chipboard letters. (Tip: try to get letters that are wider)
2. Using the "Coloured Index Photographs Transfer" technique in my tips and tricks section, to create some tape transfers pieces.
3. Stick the tape transfer pieces to your cut-out letters or chipboard letters.
4. Trim the edges of the letters to ensure no excess tapes hanging out.
5. Chalk the edges of the letters to further enhance it.
Refer to my layout titled "First Six Months" in my baby gallery to look at the overall finished layout.