Thursday, March 25, 2010

Published in Scrapbook Creations!

Before I continue to share my next project with Swirlydoos kit, I would like to share this recent little  "toot" of mine.

Finally, I've got myself published in an Australian magazine! Yes, one of my layout had been published in Scrapbook Creations issue 74.

And they've published it on one full page! How awesome is that? I'm so honored! Perhaps this is my first step into the Australian market and hope I could teach there someday! If you would like to show some support for me and get a copy of the magazine, you could get it here.

As for you all who reads Swedish scrapbooking magazine, take a look at this month's issue. I will share the news when my copy is here. I'll continue with Swirlydoos project tomorrow.

10 comments:

pooky said...

Congratulations!!!!! I just love your style! All your "art" is so beautiful!

Shirl said...

Congratulations on being featured in an Ozzy mag! Love all your artwork :)

Electra said...

Congratulations, you deserve it, you are so talented and unique!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Irene, I saw this when it came out not long ago and was so pleased for you...i am surprised it has taken this long for you to make the mag, your style is unique and original and people need to see it! Well done xx Kylie

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats irene, that's awesome! love your work!

Vanessa said...

congratulations and well-deserved!

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats !!! Your work is really amazing !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

irma ramirez said...

CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR WORK, YOU DO ABSOLUTELLY BEAUTIFUL WORK. YOU DESERVE IT.

Lynn said...

Good for you! Congrats!

Tina Connolly said...

Congratulations, I saw it in the mag and recognised your style immediately! I'm in Brisbane and would love to see you teaching here one day!
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin