Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Imagination

This is my last project using Swirlydoos March kit, "Butterfly Whispers".

Here are the details.
I've added a strip of netting and ric-rac on the bottom of the photograph.

I've used the "square flower" technique to create some flowers and add it among some Prima flowers.

I've stamped some wordings on the photograph and attach a resin banner on the right of the layout.


I've cut out some butterflies from the pattern paper and attach it to the layout.

I've used some Prima flowers and "square flowers" to form the bouquet on the left of the layout. I've also added a swirly pearls and crystals underneath all the flowers.

I've used the chipboard alphas to form the title.

Hope you all like this layout. I'm currently working on Swirlydoos April's kit. It's a super gorgeous kit. I can't wait to share the projects with you all.

Make sure you all check out the giveaway by Scrapbooking Supplies R Us. It consist of tons of beautiful products which will enable you to recreate one of my layout based on the tutorial at their blog. Hope one of you would be the lucky one!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima; Embellishments: Creative Imaginations Chipboard Alphas, May Arts Ric Rac and White Net, Prima flowers, Melissa Frances Resin Banner, Swirlydoos Swirlybitz; Others not included in the kit: Bazzill Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Prima stamps, Stampers Anonymous stamp, Tsukineko Staz On, mini brads, rhinestones, decorative brad, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

10 comments:

Collection Papiers said...

I never ceased to be amazed everytime I see your work. You are one of the most talented I know. Escellent job with that kit!!!

Shallale

Audra said...

soooo pretty!!! love it!!

Audra said...

soooo pretty!!! love it!!

2amscrapper said...

Lovely details, as usual!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful!

LG Yvonne

Melissa S. said...

Irene this is just beautiful As always I just love all the details. I picked up some of the new Tim dies and a paper pad yesterday and will have a page posted later today. Stop by for a look see. Melissa

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!Glad that I found your blog!

Vanessa said...

Those butterflies look stunning! I really like the square flower technique also!

Cindy Gay said...

Really like the resin flowers. Also the diagonal arrangement of the layout, the typography on the photo and the lace border. She's a beauty.

Vivianne Perez said...

I have been hooked to your blog for a long time, but I've never left you a comment. I just wanted to tell you how talented and inspirational I think you are and wanted to thank you for sharing your projects with us all...Viv

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin