Monday, March 15, 2010

Metal Monday!

This week's post at The Crop Spot is on the above project. It's an altered box that I've created using tons of metals. This project features the cool products by Ten Second Studio. Make sure you check it out and have a little metal fun with my tutorial. Enjoy!

By the way, feel free to sign on my guestbook at the bottom of this blog. I really love to see you all or read a message or two there. If you are on facebook, search me out and add me to your friend list if you like. And for tweeters, fly with me!

11 comments:

Gra Sandel said...

Beautiful as always!!!
I love all your ideas and they help me every day!!!
Hugs!!!

JPScraps said...

As usual, another gorgeous project!

ledesma said...

Hi Irene!!! this box is gorgeous I love the texture on the metal.

Hugs and have a great week.

mininessie said...

wonderful Box Irene....love it!!

Melissa S. said...

Good Monday Moprning Irene. Love the new project. I just love Ten Second Studio products and I have some I just forget to use them. Thank You for Shareing this, Now I will have to dig out my supplies and get to work. Things have been hectic here and it doesn't seem like I have enough time to do everything. Hugs To You

Lynn Biermann said...

This is beautiful Irene!! Love this! thanks for the tutorial!

Anonymous said...

très jolie boite, les effets avec le métal est très réussit.
nini la souris

2amscrapper said...

This is amazing. The metals are so rich looking. Your combination of designs is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Fantastic metal work and design!

valeria vac said...

This is really, really beautiful!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Super cool!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin