Friday, March 26, 2010

Egg Shape Flower


Recently, while creating my layout using Swirlydoos kit, I want to come up with a flower that is easy and would suit a boy's layout. I know most of us don't mind using any kind of flowers for our boys layout but at times, I just want to create a more boyish look for my son's layout.

Therefore, I've come up with this idea of the "egg shaped flower". It's very much like the usual circles layering flower but this is in the shape of ovals and for better details, I've done some circular swirl stitches on it to attach the layers together. I've also stamped some detail on the piece that is in the middle of the flower.

Try it in your next boy layout or even better, some "egg shape flowers" for an easter layout! Have fun!

1 comment:

Audra said...

great idea... I'll have to give this a try.. thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin