Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love Your Life Completely

This is my third layout using Swirlydoos March kit, "Butterfly Whispers". It's a layout Ryan.

Here are the details.

I've used a music notes masking template and some distress ink with water in a mini mister to create the masking on the background.
I've stamped some mosaic images on the corners using distress ink. Detail it with a little Stickles.

Layer a strip of sepia negative strip vertically on the left of the layout.


I've cut out a strip of the velvet paper and use it to create the belt with a metal buckle on the lower right of the layout.

I've used a rub-on to form the title and doodle some zig-zag stitches on each of it's sides.

I've used the "Egg Shape Flower" technique to create the flowers and cut out some butterflies from the pattern paper to attach on the layout.

I'll continue to share my last project using this kit next week. Keep an eye for it.

If you're on facebook, feel free to add me and chat with me there. I always love to hear feed backs and get to know some of you. Have a great weekend!


Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima, SEI; Embellishments: Creative Imaginations Negative Strip, May Arts Ric Rac; Others not included in the kit: Bazzill Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Tim Holtz idea-ology masking template, Prima stamps, Technique Tuesday stamps, Urban Lily Rub-on, 7Gypsies metal buckle, Zig writer, floss for stitching, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

6 comments:

crapette said...

superbe j'adore ton travail sur les encres;
bises de france

chilli said...

I always look and admire your work!
With love and respect

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous layout. Thse egg shaped flowers are so cool. I'm going to go check that out right now!

Anne581 said...

I like your work.

Audra said...

wow!! gorgeous work!! i love this layout!!

Denise said...

So creative Irene. You do wonders!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin