Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 Chinese New Year is finally over!


After yesterday, the 15 days of 2010 Chinese New Year celebrations is officially over. Everyone in the family is a little sad. I have to take down all the Chinese New Year decorations soon. I guess Ryan is the one that felt it the worst as he has some school exams/tests ahead of him. Chloe is so reluctant to go back to school...LOL!

As for me, I have to finish up tons of assignments and looking forward to meet some of you in my classes at Kuala Lumpur this March. We will have so much fun creating and experimenting for the two full days.

I'm taking this week off on posting at The Crop Spot. I'll continue to post next Monday. For those of you who had applied for Clear Scraps DT positions, I wish you all the best! Make sure you check for the announcement at Clear Scraps blog sometime this week.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting on my last project using Swirlydoos February kit. Hope you all check back for it. I'm actually working on their March kit now and I'm totally loving it! Hope you all will love it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Scrap by Heart said...

I wish you a great week!

Ying Pang, said...

wow...start exam for standard one? poor Ryn...here our school the standard one pupils will just started their first exam in May:-))
Best wishes for Ryn!!

Unknown said...

Hi Irene! I have an award for you at my blog! Hugs pia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin