What about another cute ATC? Aren't these just fun!! This pattern paper is by Moxxie. Today is Ryan's birthday and I've told him that I will share his favourite ATC here on his birthday. I think you can guess the reason....lol!
Here are the steps.
1) Use a Clear Scraps acrylic ATC as the base for this ATC.
2) Cut out two small squares from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the ATC from the back.
3) Cut out some circles and stack of small squares from the pattern paper and ink it with distress ink. Paste it randomly on the ATC.
4) Use a silver paint dabber and randomly dab some silver paint on the ATC.
5) Cut out some prints of video games consoles from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste them to the ATC in layers. Use some foam adhesives to create different layers.
6) Dress up all the cut outs with Stickles and Glossy Accents.
7) Lastly, cut out the title from the pattern paper and ink it with distress ink. Add it to the ATC and add a huge button on the upper right of the ATC.
Aren't these themed pattern papers just perfect for these ATCs? I've actually created some mini albums using these pattern papers. These ATCs would be perfect as a tag to the album. What makes these ATC stands out is that the cut outs looks so cool against the acrylic based ATC. Try it with your scraps of themed pattern paper and you'll be amazed with what you can create out of it.
Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Moxxie; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles,Moxxie button, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.