Here are the steps to this colourful ATC.
1) Use a Clear Scraps acrylic ATC as the base for this ATC.
2) Run the ATC through an embossing machine. Highlight the embossed images with some paint markers.
3) Tear a piece of black cardstock and layer on the bottom from the back of the ATC.
4) Cut out the circles and flowers from the pattern paper. Layer them on the ATC using some foam adhesives (ink them with distress ink first). Add details using Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents and Stickles.
5) The title of the ATC is actually a rub-on.
Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: My Little Shoebox; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Rub-Ons: BoBunny; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles,EKSuccess Zig Painty, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.