I've used a Clear Scraps acrylic ATC and some My Little Shoebox cute pattern papers to create this ATC.
Here are the steps.
1) Use a Clear Scraps acrylic ATC as the base for this ATC.
2) Tear a rectangular piece of pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it to the ATC from the back.
3) Layer another strip of die cut border on the bottom of the ATC. Ink it's edges with distress ink first.
4) Cut out some small houses, tree and lamp post from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the ATC with some foam adhesives or pop dots. Dress it up with some Stickles and Glossy Accents.
5) Stamp some small flowers using solvent ink on the ATC and detail it with Stickles.
6) Cut out the "Sweet Home" from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Attach it to the ATC with some foam adhesives.
7) Stamp the butterfly using solvent ink on transparency and cut it out. Fold it's wings up and attach it to the ATC. Dress it up with Stickles.
8) Punch two holes on the left of the ATC and add a ribbon to it.
Isn't this fun and easy? I guess I should try to create some cute projects once a while. Hope you all like it.
Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: My Little Shoebox; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: My Stamp Box; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, ribbon, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.