Here are the steps.
1) Cover the page with a pattern paper and add the photograph in the middle of the page.
2) Use a Tim Holtz idea-ology mask (Borderline) to mask the border above and below the photograph using distress ink. Use some Stickles to dress up the masked images.
3) Use a white gel pen to doodle some stitches on the upper edge of the photograph.
4) Add a strip of rick-rack on the bottom edge of the photograph and detail it using Liquid Pearls.
5) Cut out the flower from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the page and detail it with liquid pearls and Glossy Accents.
6) Cut out a cage from an overlay and add it to the right of the page.
1) Use an acrylic scallop shape piece from the Clear N Chip set as the base for this page.
2) Paint the edges of the page with some acrylic paint.
3) Cut out a circle from a white card stock. (Do not paste it to the page yet)
4) Ink the edges of the photograph with distress ink and add it to the circle card stock. Hand stitch the upper edge of the photograph. Paste both pieces on to the page.
5) Run the top and the bottom of the page through an embossing machine with an embossing folder. (try to emboss part of the photograph too) Ink the embossed images on the card stock and the photograph with distress ink.
6) Cut out half a flower from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the left of the page and detail it with Liquid Pearls.
7) Use an acrylic butterfly from the Clear N Chip set and run it through the embossing machine. Highlight the embossed image with paint markers. add it to the page.
8) Use a chipboard butterfly from the Clear N Chip set and ink it with Perfect Medium. Cover it with some Perfect Pearls and later mist some water to set it. Detail it with Liquid Pearls. Add it on top of the acrylic butterfly in step (7).
9) Add a flower on the lower left of the page and dress it up with pearl and Stickles.
I hope you all don't have any problem following this tutorial. If you all have any questions, feel free to email me. I'll try to answer them as soon as I can. Happy creating!
Sources: Clear and Chipboard products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: K and Company; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Perfect Medium; Overlay: Hambly Print Screen; Others: Ranger Perfect Pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Uni-ball Signo Gel pen, Prima flowers, EKSuccess Zig Painty, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, pearls, rick-rack, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Helmar Glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.